[R] Sweave question

Schweitzer, Markus Markus.Schweitzer at hilti.com
Thu Nov 23 09:23:05 CET 2006

Hm, have you installed it correctly?
latex usually returns error messages.
On windows latex is quite difficult to handle. I guess you have to
include a link to your sweave file:

\usepackage{C:/Programme/R-2.3.1/share/texmf/Sweave}

and also provide the package there.
furthermore take care, that you use slashes instead of backslashes and
that there is no empty space between the words (meaning.. don t install
latex or R into "program files")

you should find all necessary information on how to set up latex to work
with sweave correctly by googling
http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html