[R] Error Message saying .Call("R_lazyLoadDBfetch", etc.

Jacques VESLOT jacques.veslot at good.ibl.fr
Fri Nov 24 16:22:13 CET 2006

Hi,

I got the following error message when running a function of mine doing intensive computations:
Erreur dans .Call("R_lazyLoadDBfetch", key, file, compressed, hook, PACKAGE = "base") :
         référence d'argument par défaut récursive

I haven't found neither where the problem lies nor what could be recursive.

Besides, I wonder whether it might or not be a problem of memory size.

Could you please give me any suggestion on how to interpret this message?

Thanks in advance,

jacques

Jacques VESLOT

CNRS UMR 8090