[R] random binary trees in R

Steven Finch sfinch9 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:44:44 CET 2006

Hello again!

Uwe Ligges' adjustment to my random binary tree recursion
works beautifully.  Now I wish to plot the trees.  Despite a
careful search, I can't find any plotting routine that will work
with my lists.  I've read about "hierarchical clustering" and
"binary dendrograms" in various R packages, but nothing
apparently can take my lists as input.

If anyone has solved this problem and can send me the
relevant code, I will be very thankful!  Please e-mail me
at the below address.  With much appreciation,

Steve Finch
sfinch9 at hotmail.com