[R] Row comparisons to a new matrix?

Atte Tenkanen attenka at utu.fi
Sat Oct 7 19:39:17 CEST 2006

Thanks Gabor,

Your version is handy to use, because you can change the function as you like. However it isn't any faster and if you know some way to make the result matrix more quickly, I'm interested to learn it. My test material (musical improvisations) consists of samples with 20000x20000 or even bigger result matrices.

Atte