[R] strange error in mtrace

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:48:08 CEST 2006

I vaguely remember seeing a bug report for the debug library a few days ago
but I can't find the thread. I think it was a compatibility issue with 2.4.0
but the mantainer was already working on it. Maybe somebody else can provide
a link to the specific posting?

I am sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Best regards,

Francisco

Dr. Francisco J. Zagmutt
College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Colorado State University