[R] for help

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 24 18:31:37 CEST 2006

This question (paraphrase: How do I process a lot of homologous files?) or
something similar has been asked (and answered) a lot lately.

For example, look at this thread from today's posting to r-help:

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.r.general&article=72254

Chuck

p.s. If you have not read the posting guide (see below), do.