[R] Command line cut-off

Björn Thalheim s9268716 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 4 08:43:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

I noticed that, when working with R on a command line, I cannot enter
anything into the command line which is longer than 1023 characters.
If I input sth longer, it'l be just cut off at this lenght, and a "+"
will be presented to me on the command line.

It's not as bad since I can copy'n'paste commands longer than this with
newline characters in between onto the prompt, but still kind of annoying.

Does anybody know how I can make my command line accept lines longer
than 1023 characters?

Regards,

Björn

--
Q:	How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	One.  Only it's his light bulb when he's done.

--
Important! Please recognize my new GPG Public Key!
                 Björn Thalheim