[R] Need help to estimate the Coef matrices in mAr

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Sep 30 19:03:19 CEST 2006

      I'm sorry, but I can't follow what you are asking.  If you'd like
more help, please provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code, as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".
<http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html>  Please include a minimal
data set, e.g., 10 simulated observations on 2 variables, with comments
describing what you tried and what you don't understand about it.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves