[R] Question for install Rapache package.

Jeffrey Horner jeff.horner at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:48:35 CEST 2007

Hi Charlie,

Charlie wrote:
> Hi, this is Charlie and I am trying to embed R in my apache server. However, I am having problem with installation. The R projet says that we can install add-on package with command $R CMD (rapache.0.1.4.tar.gz). However, I try to use it in command windows (windows xp) and an error shows. Please tell me when I can use the command (in c?? or in the same folder with the file).  thx.
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

The RApache distribution of software, rapache-0.1.4.tar.gz, is a
combination of glue code for embedding R into Apache and a proper R
package (RApache) which is installed via R CMD INSTALL.

You can find installation instructions right on the project home page:

http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/RApacheProject

RApache runs extremely well under Unix-alikes, but as I don't have
access to develop on a MS Windows box, your mileage may vary.

Best,

Jeff
---
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/JeffreyHorner