[R] (no subject)

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:16:44 CEST 2007

Are you trying to create a 'list' of the subsets?  If so, try:

L=as.numeric(levels(factor(don$Id_Cara)))
donC <- list()
for(i in L){
   donC[[i]] <- subset(don, Id_Cara == i, select = c( Id_TrT1,
Id_Geno, Id_Rep, Val_O))
   print(donC[[i]])
}

Or better using the 'names' of the factors

L <- levels(factor(don$Id_Cara))