[R] Colours in R, was: deldir package - voronoi

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 01:27:36 CEST 2007

Dear Rolf and Binabina

perhaps this is of use to some:

Colour for Presentation Graphics. Ross Ihaka.
www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~ihaka/colour/color.pdf

Choosing Color Palettes for Statistical Graphics
Achim Zeileis and Kurt Hornik.
eeyore.ucdavis.edu/stat250/epub-wu-01_abd.pdf

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber