[R] Rating R Helpers

seanpor seanpor at acm.org
Wed Dec 5 09:56:07 CET 2007

Good morning,

I read (and occasionally post to) R-Help through nabble.com
(http://www.nabble.com/R-f13819.html) and there is a rating system there by
post rather than by author.

Message boards (e.g. www.boards.ie amongst many others) note on each message
how many posts that a person has made since they joined the board.

Best Regards,
Sean