[R] Junk or not Junk ???

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 6 00:16:55 CET 2007

Thank you

As per advice from several R users I have set

r-project.org, stat.math.ethz.ch,fhcrc.org, stat.ethz.ch, math.ethz.ch,
hypatia.math.ethz.ch

 all to be "safe domains"

But still some R emails go to Junk and require to be found manually

I have explored the issue with Univ Wash computing to no avail

Is this just how it is or have I still missed the "fix" to keep R emails out
of junk?

Thank you

Loren Engrav
Univ Wash