[R] Junk or not Junk ???

David Hewitt dhewitt at vims.edu
Thu Dec 6 16:13:12 CET 2007

Loren Engrav wrote:

> Thank you
>
> As per advice from several R users I have set
>
> r-project.org, stat.math.ethz.ch,fhcrc.org, stat.ethz.ch, math.ethz.ch,
> hypatia.math.ethz.ch
>
>  all to be "safe domains"
>
> But still some R emails go to Junk and require to be found manually
>
> I have explored the issue with Univ Wash computing to no avail
>
> Is this just how it is or have I still missed the "fix" to keep R emails
> out
> of junk?

I suspect most people that stay on this list read most posts through a news
reader... you might consider doing the same. I can't even imagine keeping up
with the daily deluge of individual emails.

http://www.nabble.com/R-help-f13820.html

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.general

-----
David Hewitt