[R] Oriented object programming

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sun Dec 9 18:56:41 CET 2007

>From: Duncan Murdoch <murdoch at stats.uwo.ca>
>Date: 2007/12/09 Sun AM 11:40:45 CST
>To: Christophe Genolini <cgenolin at u-paris10.fr>
>Cc: r-help at r-project.org
>Subject: Re: [R] Oriented object programming

Roger Peng has some objected oriented documentation
at his site as part of a powerpoint presentation.
There is also some discussion at the end of John Fox's CAR book, I think in the appendix. MASS has some also
but I forget the chapter in MASS that focuses on it.
I think that all three are useful but the level of detail varies in each.