[R] Junk or not Junk ???

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Mon Dec 10 14:04:10 CET 2007

Ok, outlook may not be that great, but even in outlook you can create a
separate folder called "R" and create a rule so all email with "[R]" or
"[Rdevel]" etc. going into the R folder.  That way you can easily scan
your R mail separate from your regular mail and then delete everything
you don't need.  That's what I do on my work PC.