[R] Junk or not Junk ???

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Sat Dec 8 16:04:11 CET 2007

Well thank you all, this is solved

Safe domains do not work for lists
News reader solves the problem but at the cost of needing to "go and look"
Univ Wash Computing and Communications was no help

And all you all said "make a filter"
But I could not find custom filters in Mac Entourage

But it was staring me in the face, called Mailing List Manager

Give this Mailing List Manager an list address and voila, no junk from that
mailing list, all goes in the in box

Thank you so much

Loren Engrav
Univ Wash