[R] 00LOCK error with site-library

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:53:57 CET 2007

Paul,

Yes, I have manually removed it multiple times and it continues to
reappear. I'll try to just upgrade a few packages at a time and see if
there is one in particular that is causing the problem. Failing that,
I'll run this past my system admin.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 204-4202 Home (no voice mail please)

mwkimpel<at>gmail<dot>com