[R] Installing Package rgl - Compilation Fails - Summary

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Feb 20 19:18:33 CET 2007

On 2/20/2007 1:11 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> I don't know if this will list all the dependencies for your documentation, since Rick's error messages did not involve libraries and header files already installed by him for something else, perhaps.

No, but it's a start:  I'm thinking of something more like a FAQ than
comprehensive documentation.  Comprehensive docs are not feasible to
maintain (there are so many systems that Daniel and I don't use), but
hints that two non-standard packages solved one person's problems might
be enough of a hint to get someone else going.

Duncan Murdoch