[R] Package RGtk2, rattle, libatk-1.0.0.dll Errors

Hans W. Borchers borchers at decrc.abb.de
Wed Feb 28 11:35:48 CET 2007

j.joshua thomas <researchjj <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Group,
>
> I have followed the instructions  from the link
> http://datamining.togaware.com/survivor/Installing_GTK.html
> However i couldn't fix the libatk01.0.0.dll application error

It is important that libatk-1.0.0.dll is in your path, that is
under Windows your Path variable must include <GTK-HOME>/bin,
where <RGtK-HOME> is the directory you installed GTK to. (Or,
search for libatk-1.0.0.dll on your whole disk.

You can check this also by typing 'gtk-demo' into a DOS window,
then the GTK+ Code Demos will start in a new window if the path
is set correctly. If not, set it manually, as reinstalling will
usually not help (it's Windows, man).

Hans Werner