[R] Package RGtk2, rattle, libatk-1.0.0.dll Errors

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Feb 28 19:13:55 CET 2007

The way I have that problem resolved is by installing the rggobi package
using the command shown on http://www.ggobi.org/rggobi/, which is

  source("http://www.ggobi.org/download/install.r")

That will install all the things that Ggobi needs.  Since rattle depends
on rggobi, it's probably a good idea to do this anyway.  After that,
rattle will start just fine.  I have not actually use rattle, though.

Andy

From: j.joshua thomas