[R] Error in plot.new() : Figure margins too large

Antje niederlein-rstat at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 11 12:51:24 CET 2007

Hmm, but what can be the solution? Any idea? Or any documentation on
that which I could read to find a solution by myself?

with the windows statement, I wanted to achive a format which fits for
my plots, so that each plot will have a quadratic area.

I guess, I did not unstand that much of windows / margins and plotting
areas. Maybe someone can help me (even with a good overview on these
basics...)

Antje