[R] R editor vs. Tinn-R

Martin Becker martin.becker at mx.uni-saarland.de
Fri Jan 12 15:40:37 CET 2007

Farrel Buchinsky wrote:
> Have you used Tinn-R and what landmines await the inexperienced?

Depending on which button you press in Tinn-R, the clipboard is used to
transfer the commands to R, so sometimes you can't rely on the previous
contents of the clipboard while using Tinn-R. If you use the
"(source)"-versions of the buttons, the content of the clipboard should
be preserved.

Regards,
  Martin