[R] eval() parse() and problem with square brackets

chao gai chaogai at duineveld.demon.nl
Tue Jan 23 20:06:07 CET 2007

Jakub,

I was trying to simplify the situation in order to know where the fault
happens.
Appearently, from Excel, you go to R, which does some query in an MS
application ? The square brackets now make me think that is Excel again, but
I do not know.
Had I known that I would not have touched your question with a pole, I never
used that stuff.

Kees