[R] Replace missing values in lapply

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:06:16 CET 2007

I wonder if a list of matrices is the best representation?
Do your matrices all have the same dimension as in:

TP <- list(matrix(c(1:3, NA), 2), matrix(c(NA, 1:3), 2))

# Then you could consider representing them as an array:

TPa <- array(unlist(TP), c(2,2,2))

# in which case its just

TPa[is.na(TPa)] <- 0
TPa