[R] Safe Buy Original Laptops

Computer City compusale2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:33:44 CEST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,
           We are a laptop seller, all our products is original, we sell all products Brand new original and with its full accessories along with 3 years international warranty, some of our prices is as follows

Sony VAIO B100B - $420:00
Sony VAIO FS790 - $440:00
Sony VAIO FJ170/B - $750:00
Toshiba satellite r15-s822 - $380:00
Toshiba satellite m45-s265 - $320:00
Toshiba satellite m45-s355 - $400:00
Toshiba satellite a75-s213 - $410:00
dell xps M2010 - $900
Dell XPS M1710 - $699:00
Dell Inspiron E1705 $435:00
Dell Inspiron E1505 $295:00 USD
Lenovo ThinkPad R60e 0657 - $280
ThinkPad T42 2372 Pentium M 735 - $980
ThinkPad T43 2668 Pentium M 750 - $1010
Acer Aspire 1353 XC Home $ 240.00
Acer Aspire 1353 XC Pro  $ 500.00
Acer Aspire 1501LCe      $ 580.00
HP Evo 620C DE262A       $ 700.00
Compaq HP Evo 620C DE271A$ 800.00
HP NX9010 316T           $ 890.00
FUJITSU SIEMENS Amilo D1840 $ 850.00
FUJITSU SIEMENS Lifebook T 3010 $ 700.00
FUJITSU SIEMENS Lifebook S 6120 $ 880.00

If you need the full price list or you would like to ask about any other products as we also sell
Mobile phones (Nokia made in Finland) , PlayStation3 (PAL, NTSC,SECAM), plasma screen, Nintendo,.....
we have the safest payment terms in the online market

Contact Details
Web Site
www.computercityegypt.info
MSN