[R] transform excel data into graph

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 9 15:05:35 CEST 2007

I am not sure exactly what you want but see if this
will work. It will give you a dotchart.

Assume your data.frame is dat
First give the lessons column a name. See ?names

convert numbers in data.frame to a matrix for dotchart

dmat <- as.matrix(dat[,2:4])

Draw dotchart using dat$lessons as a
dotchart(dmat, labels = dat[,1])