[R] elementary statistics with R (rkward?)

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Wed Jul 11 15:33:07 CEST 2007

Face the music and buy the book: _Introductory Statistics with R_ by Peter
Dalgaard.  It's perfect for what you need.  It's clear and concise and will
teach you statistics AND R as painlessly as such a thing can be.  It's
inexpensive and you can get it on Amazon.com and every other major
bookseller, including the nearest university bookstore.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Donatas G.
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:27 AM
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] elementary statistics with R (rkward?)

Hi, I am trying to learn some basic statistics stuff but I cannot find any
elementary statistics exercises using R language. Using RKward would be even
better...

I need that in analysing sociological data, obtained through questionnairres
-
findind corelations between variables, relations between different types of
data, etc.

Could anyone recommend simple tutorials/exercises, available on www for me
work on?

I realize it would be much simple to do this introductory stuff with spss,
that
everyone around me is using here in Lithuania, but I'd really like to learn
do it with R instead...

--
Donatas G.