[R] elementary statistics with R (rkward?)

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Wed Jul 11 18:02:29 CEST 2007

As a fellow beginner, I also found Handbook of Statistical Analyses
Using R, by Brian Everitt, to be a very useful book.  There is an
accompanying R package, "HSAUR".

Also Using R for Introductory Statistics, by John Verzani.  There is an
accompanying R package, "UsingR".

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]