[R] elementary statistics with R (rkward?)

Rense Nieuwenhuis r.nieuwenhuis at student.ru.nl
Tue Jul 17 10:57:26 CEST 2007

Dear Donatas,

you might want to try my yown website, that is still under heavy
construction (please use the tree-menu-structure):

http://rensenieuwenhuis.nl/r-project/manual

I'd like to hear what you think of it as a beginning R user. I want
to mention though, that the books mentioned by other mailers are much
better, complete and concise. The web though gives me the space to
give many examples.

yours sincerely,

Rense Nieuwenhuis