[R] R equivalent to Matlab's Bayes net toolbox

Søren Højsgaard Soren.Hojsgaard at agrsci.dk
Tue Jul 17 20:49:42 CEST 2007

Jose,
I am not entirely sure what Matlabs Bayes net toolbox does, but I guess it implements as propagation algorithm for Bayesian networks. There is no such package on CRAN - yet - but there will be soon: I've created a package called gRbayesnet which implements the "Lauritzen-Spiegelhalter" propagation algorithm. I expect to upload it to CRAN within the next few days.
Best regards
Søren