[R] Saving a dataset permanently in R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:08:09 CEST 2007

Where are you trying to copy data from?  I would assume that with that
script you are typing all the data in by hand.  Why don't you put it
in a text file and use read.table?  By default, R will save your
workspace on exit and then reload it on startup.  Is this enough to
save your data?  You can also use the 'save' function to store
explicit objects.