[R] Open two graphic devices at a time

MatzeK kahm at rheinahrcampus.de
Wed Jul 25 15:55:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

I would like to export my plots to harddisk (jpeg or pdf). I know that could
be done with pdf(...) and jpeg(...).
But my problem is that if I open e.g. the pdf device my plot does not appear
on the screen. If I plot to the x11 device and try to export later the
outputfile is damaged.
How can I manage that problem? I want to see my plots on screen and want to
export them. Is there a chance to open two different devices, or is the only
way printing twice. One time to x11() and one time to pdf()?

Thanks a lot for any idea