[R] Odp: Open two graphic devices at a time

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Jul 25 16:18:24 CEST 2007

Hi

far from beeing an expert in graphic devices AFAIK you can either see your
graph on screen (x11 device) or to open other device (pdf, png, ...) and
to issue plotting commands to that device. Do not forget

dev.off()

after your plot is finished.

Or you can save your plot by menu command File/Save as... (on Windows),
which you did not specify.

Regards
Petr