[R] plot

=?GB2312?B?RG9uZyBHVU8gufm2qw==?= guo.dong99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:09:29 CEST 2007

Many thanks, Greg and Justin.

The matrix is just a 26*31 matrix - 26 years, 31 regions. I am know to
R, just dont know how to attach the data here yet..

As I have such matrices for nine indicators for all regions, so i
could show some differences by 3D plot, which I did similar things in
Excel. I am sure there is a way to do it in R