[R] R for bioinformatics

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Jun 5 02:27:01 CEST 2007

Just to complete this thread:  A colleague sent me the following
regarding the book.

	Following up on this post from a few months back...
The author has recently posted a public-domain version of this
book on CRAN under Documentation -> Contributed ->
"Statistics Using R with Biological Examples" by Kim Seefeld and Ernst
Linder (PDF).

Unfortunately not all the mirror sites have it yet.

Andy

From: Benoit Ballester