[R] pretty report

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:12:41 CEST 2007

Generating Excel or reports seems to be two different questions:

1. Reports. You can use xtable together with Sweave.  See figure 1 in this
link for an example:

http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/Sweave-Rnews-2002-3.pdf

2. Regarding writing Excel files this can be done on Windows using the
xlsReadWrite package or in a lower level way using rcom or RDCOMClient.