[R] fSeries - Ox - ver: 240.10068 - Steps to make it work

Ian Gregory ian at iangregory.com
Sat Jun 16 13:38:57 CEST 2007

I tried the following and it works for me (after the changes to make):

library(fSeries)
data(dem2gbp)
IanSeries = dem2gbp[, 1]
garchOxFit(~garch(1,1),IanSeries)

Any writing of data is performed in the GarchOxModelling.ox file.
The number of lines of code in the function .garchOxFit() does not appear
to go up to 55.  When using:  edit(garchOxFit).

I get for the output from the estimation to be:

Estimated Parameters Vector :
-0.006183; 0.010761; 0.153406; 0.805877

regards,

Ian.