[R] fSeries - Ox - ver: 240.10068 - Steps to make it work

Martin Becker martin.becker at mx.uni-saarland.de
Sat Jun 16 13:54:48 CEST 2007

Line number 55 in the original mail from 2005 was a reference to
garchOxFit (not .garchOxFit) in fSeries version 220.10063 (not
240.10068), as mentioned in
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2005q4/000498.html . Of
course, in the current version of .garchOxFit, the line number has
changed, but the line should still be there, and if .garchOxFit has less
than 55 lines, it should be easy to find.
Does your example still work, if you don't have a variable 'x' visible
to garchOxFit (in your environment/search path)? I suppose garchOxFit
just uses the series stored in 'x' (in your current workspace) instead
of 'IanSeries' (which is even worse than aborting...).

Regards,

  Martin