[R] R-2.5.1 problem listing dataframe in GUI/CMDLINE

Roy Wilson anw1950 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:59:36 CEST 2007

I have a dataframe called hawk. Source file looks ok. read.table seems
ok. Can view using R editor. Again looks fine.

Now, I am new to windows version of R. When I type in 'hawk' under
Linux, I expect to see the rows listed. That isn't happening, as shown
below.

> attach(hawk)
> hawk
Error in print.matrix(as.matrix(format.data.frame(x, digits = digits,  :
        7 arguments passed to 'print.default' which requires 9

Tried this first in 2.5.0. Then installed 2.5.1, tried in both in R
GUI and R Cmdline. same result. Is this a bug or a mind bug of mine?
:-)

--
wwodbomb
email: anw1950 at gmail.com