[R] estimating an ARIMA model with constraints

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Tue Mar 13 15:56:47 CET 2007

are the carats in your notation meant to be time subscripts ?

also, I think I know what a and b are meant to be ( the coefficients of
the polynomaisl corresponding
To the ar part of the model but correct me if I'm wrong ) but is there
an ma piece to it also ?
And I don't see an error term ?

I think you need to be clearer on your notation and write out the full
model in terms of X(t) = whatever because then more people will reply.