[R] How to install previous packages after upgrading to R 2.5.0?

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Thu May 3 16:45:35 CEST 2007

I use a script, i.e., place a few lines of R code in a file:

## create a vector of package names
my.packages <- c('pkgname1','pkgname2','pkgname3')

## install them (check whether other args to install.packages() need
to be specified)
install.packages(pkgs=my.packages)

and then source the script. Keep the script around, then on every
upgrade to R, just source it again.

-Don