[R] minimum from matrix

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Tue May 8 15:08:58 CEST 2007

Corinna,

what is going on here? I've answered Oarabile's question, and then
you reply to me with this. I'm completely lost.

1. What is your question? Minimum of every row?
   This was written in the original mail along with Oarabile's
   question. Ok it wasn't rows but columns.
   For rows it is apply(a, 1, min)
2. Why did you reply to my message?
3. And if you did so, why didn't you read the original message
   you're replying to?
4. Why did you add one row to the original matrix? Why is the new
   matrix significantly different form the original one?

Gabor