[R] Calculation of ratio distribution properties

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at DAL.CA
Fri May 25 19:54:33 CEST 2007

According to the paper I cited, there is controversy over the
sufficiency of Hinkley's solution, hence their proposed more complete
solution.

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student, Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University

Website: http://myweb.dal.ca/mc973993
Public calendar: http://icalx.com/public/informavore/Public

"The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain and simple to express:
Err and err and err again, but less and less and less."
	- Piet Hein