[R] Calculation of ratio distribution properties

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri May 25 20:24:20 CEST 2007

Mike,

Attached is an R function to do this, along with an example that will
reproduce the MathCad plot shown in your attached paper. I haven't checked
it thoroughly, but it seems to reproduce the MathCad example well.

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu