[R] do not eval vignettes during R CMD build

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Mon May 28 20:44:43 CEST 2007

On 5/28/2007 2:11 PM, johan Faux wrote:
> Hi,
> I was not able to find a way such that R CMD build  run Sweave with eval=FALSE. I have a package where I want the R code in the vignettes to run only during R CMD check but not on R CMD build.  Is there any way to achieve this ?

You can use the --no-vignettes option to build without building the
vignettes, but I don't know of a way to build the vignette with
different Sweave options, other than editing the file.  Presumably you
could write a Makefile to do this based on an environment variable, but
I don't see why you'd want that.

Duncan Murdoch