[R] Accessing plots in Trellis graphics

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:28:24 CEST 2007

I used similar empty space to place the legend, by specifying the placement
coordinates to the key argument of xyplot.
This was rather long time ago, and I had to explicitly form the list, used
as the key argument for this function. Lattice has evolved since that, some
automation has appeared.

Try also using panel.identify, trellis.focus and other functions, listed on
the help page together with these two.