[R] Lattice: par.ylab.text alpha ?

Folkes, Michael FolkesM at pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Nov 1 17:32:42 CET 2007

Thanks Deepayan.  I now see the meaning of "layout.widths".
I appreciate the reminder on alternating - it's been a while since I've
used it.   However I don't think I'm out of the woods yet.  This doesn't
seem to give me the flexibility of showing labels for just 1 axis, say
the left y-axis only?
Michael