[R] ggplot2 - expand range?

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:40:53 CET 2007

Hi Pedro,

You need to set the expand parameter to c(0,0) :

scale_y_continuous(limits=c(0,10), expand = c(0,0))

ggplot uses expand_range internally to ensure that you always have
some space between the data and the margins (and you should make sure
this happens in your plot too - otherwise it can be hard to see data
points on the sides)

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/