[R] ggplot2 - expand range?

Pedro de Barros pbarros at ualg.pt
Fri Nov 2 17:54:24 CET 2007

Thanks!!!!!

I thought expand was already set to c(0,0) when not specifying it.

I agree I must be careful with the space left, but if a scale starts
on 0, it becomes somewhat strange to see the axis start somewhere on
negatives...
This is my problem. Normally the issue with extra space will arise on
the top and right-side of the plots, not on the bottom or left side
where the axes cross. But maybe there is another way to get this... Any hints?

Thanks again,
Pedro